- Visit the Old Town of Dubrovnik and walk the city wall
Join us for a walking tour of The Old Town! That is a must! If you’re not a history type of person – there are plenty of other options to choose from (The Game of Thrones Tour or exploring Dubrovnik by a Cable Car). You can even rent a kayak and paddle around the Old Town!
2. Ragusa speedboat trips to Mljet Island
Treat yourself to an exclusive Panorama Sunset Cruise and a dinner on one of the nearby islands ! It doesn’t get more romantic than that!
3. Visit Pelješac Peninsula – the region of the best Croatian red wines
This is a one for gastronomy fans – learn about how Plavac mali, Dingač and Postup wine variaties are made. Go wine tasting, visit the city of Ston and go oyster tasting too! Royal Resort Guest Relations Staff will help you book your lovely Wine Tour.
4. Visit the island of Lokrum Located right in front of the Old Town, there are boats that can take you there on an hourly basis from the Old Port of Dubrovnik! Visit the old monastery, walk around intact nature and swim in the clear blue sea! You’ll come across rabbits and peacocks as there are a lot of them on the island.
5. Relax while sipping on a cocktail in our rooftop infinity pool
Located on the top floor of Royal Blue Hotel you will find the only rooftop infinity pool in Dubrovnik and right next to it is the Blue Sky Lounge Bar where you can treat yourself to a couple of cocktails after a swim with the best view! How convenient!
The ideas on the trips that you have read about can be booked through Royal Resort Guest Relations service:
Authentic Experience Collection:
- Historic Ragusa Merchant Ship Game of Thrones Cruise
Movie Making Experience Collection:
- Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour
Wine Tour Collection:
- Tour of Pelješac
- Korčula and Pelješac Tour