Front Desk Supervisor
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Full-time at the Resort with 5-star properties
Royal Hotels & Resort (winner of the Fina Golden Balance Award 2019) is located in Dubrovnik on the Lapad Peninsula, and consists of 5 hotels of the highest category and 8 F&B outlets, which provide a unique experience of luxury along the Adriatic coast.
Accommodation in luxury hotel rooms and suites of Royal Hotels & Resort provides a unique holiday experience with a beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea and the Elaphite Islands, as well fragrants of Mediterranean gardens and promenade.
The view of the Elaphite Islands is provided by four restaurants and the Cocktail bar & Lounge On the Rocks, which prepare unique culinary delicacies. Royal Hotels & Resort is characterized by top service and professional, friendly, hospitable and pleasant staff.
If you are ambitious, prone to teamwork, committed to excellence and want to be part of a successful team and work in an environment of top hotels, apply for the open position.
What will I be doing?
- Coordination of front office activities
- Resolving guest complaints and problems
- Reservations and room assignment
- Cooperation with other head of departments
- Providing ongoing training to front office staff
- C/I and C/O
- Exchange office
- Staff scheduling
- What are we looking for?
- University Degree
- Excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing
- 5 years of work experience
- Knowledge of Hotel Management Software
What will it be like to work for us?
For over 15 years, we have offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. We are dedicated to continuing this tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its brands.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Extensive training with mentors and top-notch industry experts
- Stimulative work environment in in a 5-star Resort at one of the most stunning locations in the world
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.