Reservation Center Agent
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Selling accommodation for a 5-star Resort in Dubrovnik
- Full-time employment
Royal Hotels & Resort (winner of the Fina Golden Balance Award 2019) is located in Dubrovnik on the Lapad Peninsula, and consists of 5 hotels of the highest category and 8 F&B outlets, which provide a unique experience of luxury along the Adriatic coast.
What will I be doing?
- Handling direct reservations over telephone and e-mail
- Adopting proactive approach in upselling additional services such as airport transfers
- Providing timely response to customers and handling crisis communication
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support operations in the call center and sales department
What are we looking for?
- Proficent speaking and writting skills in english
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense booking periods
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Preferably experience in Opera / Fidelio PMS / Sales & Catering
- Preferably experience in a hotel industry, such as call center, sales or revenue management departments
What will it be like to work for us?
For over 15 years, we have offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. We are dedicated in continuing this tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Extensive training with mentors and top-notch industry experts.
- Stimulative work environment in the center of Zagreb
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org