Royal Hotels & Resort have built its tradition of hospitality excellence for over 50 years. It is an ideal choice for travelers looking for a stunning beach along the crystal clear Adriatic Sea as well as the proximity to the Old town of Dubrovnik. Local grocery shops are located within the walking distance from the Resort as well.
Spectacular Sea Views: Hotels within the Royal Resort boasts spectacular views overlooking Lapad Bay and the Elaphite Islands.
Highlights: Royal Resort is a proud holder of a Blue Flag beach status. Spacious balconies, bright decor, indoor and outdoor pools, Royal Spa, à la carte restaurants and beach bars further accredit the Resort.
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Period from October 1st – May 31st: €53 per 1 person in a standard room per night
- Period from June 1st – September 30th: €120 per 1 person in a standard room per night
- Sea View Room supplement: €20 per night
- Supplement for the 2nd person in the room: €20 per night
- Breakfast is not included
- Room cleaning: 1 x week
- Fresh towel and linen change 3 x a week
- City tax is not included in the rate
YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 00385 1 646 89 07 or fill out a contact form to get help with making your travel arrangements.
€10 Daily Garage ParkingFree
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and all public areas
- Complimentary use of Wellness & Spa area (saunas and pools)
READY TO BECOME A DIGITAL NOMAD?
For more information of how to acquire a one-year residency in Croatia , please read more in the article Croatia Welcomes Digital Nomads.
To ensure your well-being, we have implemented the safety and hygiene procedures on your arrival. More…